1. For the Owner of this website, the protection of Users' personal data is of the utmost importance. It makes great efforts to ensure that Users feel safe when entrusting their personal data when using the website.
2. The User is a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available on the website.
4. The administrator uses the most modern technical measures and organizational solutions that ensure a high level of protection of personal data being processed and protection against access by unauthorized persons.
I. Personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data is Tender Meat sp. z o.o. with its registered office at: Wolności 21, 09-100 Płońsk, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the DISTRICT COURT FOR M. ST. WARSZAWY in Warsaw, 21st Commercial Division, under the KRS number: 0000114381, NIP: 5671640019 (hereinafter referred to as the "Owner").
II. Purpose of personal data processing
1. The Administrator processes the User's personal data in order to:
proper performance of sales contracts concluded as part of the on-line online store, via the website www.bbq.pl.
2. This means that these data are needed in particular for
a. registering on the website;
b. conclusion of the contract;
c. make settlements;
d. delivery of goods ordered by the User or performance of services;
e. the User's exercise of any consumer rights (e.g. withdrawal from the contract, warranty).
3. The User may also agree to receive information about news and promotions, which will cause the administrator to also process personal data in order to send commercial information to the User, regarding, among others, new products or services, promotions or sales.
4. Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data controller and the performance of tasks in the public interest, including to perform tasks related to security and defense or to store tax documentation.
5. Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protecting against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
III. Data type
1. The administrator processes the following personal data, the provision of which is necessary for:
a. registering on the website:
- first name and last name;
- e-mail adress;
b. making purchases via the website:
- first name and last name;
- adres dostawy;
- Phone number;
- e-mail adress;
c. Data provided by the User optionally:
- Date of birth;
- PESEL number (if an invoice is requested);
- NIP number (in case of requesting an invoice for the entrepreneur).
2. In the event of withdrawal from the contract or acceptance of the complaint, when the refund is made directly to the User's bank account, in order to make the refund, we also process information regarding the bank account number.
IV. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. Personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /WE (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1–88, hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR Regulation".
2. The Administrator processes personal data only after obtaining the User's consent, expressed at the time of registration on the website or at the time of confirmation of the transaction made on the website.
3. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary, however, the lack of consent makes it impossible to register on the website and make purchases via the website.
V. Your rights
1. The user may at any time request information from the administrator about the scope of personal data processing.
2. The User may at any time request correction or rectification of his personal data. The user can also do it himself, after logging into his account.
3. The user may withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time, without giving any reason. The request not to process data may relate to a specific purpose of processing indicated by the User, e.g. withdrawal of consent to receive commercial information, or apply to all purposes of data processing. Withdrawal of consent for all purposes of processing will result in the User's account being deleted from the website, along with all the User's personal data previously processed by the administrator. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the actions already performed.
4. The User may at any time request, without giving any reason, that the administrator delete his data. The request to delete data will not affect the activities already performed. Deletion of data means simultaneous deletion of the User's account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
5. The User may at any time object to the processing of personal data, both in terms of all the User's personal data processed by the administrator, as well as only to a limited extent, e.g. as to the processing of data for a specific purpose. The objection will not affect the actions already taken. Filing an objection will result in the deletion of the User's account, along with all personal data saved and processed so far by the administrator.
6. The user may request the restriction of the processing of personal data, either for a specific period of time or without a time limit, but within a specific scope, which the administrator will be obliged to comply with. This request will not affect the activities already performed.
7. The User may request that the administrator transfer the User's processed personal data to another entity. For this purpose, he should write a request to the administrator, indicating to which entity (name, address) the User's personal data should be transferred and what specific data the User wishes the administrator to provide. After the User confirms his wish, the administrator will provide the User's personal data in electronic form to the indicated entity. Confirmation of the request by the User is necessary due to the security of the User's personal data and to ensure that the request comes from an authorized person.
8. The Administrator informs the User about the actions taken within one month of receiving one of the requests listed in the previous points.
VI. Personal data retention period
1. In principle, personal data is only stored as long as necessary to fulfill the contractual or statutory obligations for which it was collected. These data will stay deleted immediately when their storage will not be necessary, for evidence purposes, in accordance with civil law or in connection with the statutory obligation to store data.
2. Information regarding the contract is stored for evidence purposes for a period of three years, starting from the end of the year in which commercial relations with the User were terminated. The data will be deleted after the statutory limitation period for pursuing contractual claims has expired.
3. In addition, the administrator may retain archival information regarding concluded transactions, as their storage is related to the User's claims, e.g. under warranty.
4. If no contract has been concluded between the User and the Owner, the User's personal data is stored until the User's account is deleted on the website. The deletion of the account may take place as a result of a request by the User, withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, or an objection to the processing of such data.
VII. Entrusting data processing to other entities
1. The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data to entities cooperating with the administrator, to the extent necessary for the transaction, e.g. in order to prepare the ordered goods and deliver parcels or provide commercial information from the administrator (the latter applies to Users who have agreed to receive commercial information) .
3. Personal data of website Users are not transferred outside the European Union.
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that the website sends to the User's device in order to store and sometimes track information about the device used. Usually they do not allow to identify the User. Their main task is to better match the website to the User.
3. Some of the cookies on the website are available only for the duration of a given internet session and expire after closing the browser. Other cookies are used to remember the User who, after returning to the website, is recognized on it. They are then retained for a longer period of time.
4. The cookies used on this website are:
ecsi: 1 month
5. All cookies on the website are set by the administrator.
6. All cookies used by this website comply with applicable European Union law.
7. Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, cookies will be saved in the device's memory.
8. The user can change the preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change the browser to be able to receive an appropriate notification each time the cookie function is set. To change the cookie acceptance settings, adjust the settings in your browser.
9. It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent full use of the website.
10. Cookies will be used for the necessary session management, including:
a. Create a special login session for the website User so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and his requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
b. Recognition of the User who has previously visited the website, which allows to identify the number of unique users who have used the website and to ensure that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new users;
c. Recognize whether a website visitor is registered on the website;
d. Recording information from the User's device, including: cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track the use of the website;
e. Adjusting elements of the layout of the graphic design or content of the website;
f. Collecting statistical information about which are the most popular for the Userl