BBQ.PL ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The online store BBQ.pl, available at the internet address BBQ.pl, is run by TENDER MEAT limited liability company with its registered office in Płońsk registered in the District Court for m.st. Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000114381, with a share capital of PLN 54,000, NIP 5671640019, REGON 130448458
2. These regulations are addressed to consumers and define the rules and procedures for concluding with the Consumer a distance sales agreement through the Store.
Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, the object of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
Seller - TENDER MEAT limited liability company with its registered office in Płońsk registered in the District Court for m.st. Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000114381, with a share capital of PLN 54,000, NIP 5671640019, REGON 130448458
Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit not a legal person, whose separate law confers legal capacity, performing in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
Shop - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address BBQ.pl
Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions of the Store.
Order - a statement of the Customer's will made using the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Agreement for the Sale of the Product or Products with the Seller.
Account - customer account in the Store, it collects data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the Store.
Registration form - a form available in the Store, allowing you to create an Account.
Order form - an interactive form available in the Store enabling you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Shopping Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including delivery and payment method.
Shopping Cart – an element of the Store software, in which the products selected by the Customer are visible for purchase, as well as the possibility to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the number of products.
Product - available in the Store moving item/service that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
Sales Agreement - an agreement for the sale of the Product concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Store.
CONTACT THE STORE
Seller's address: ul. FREEDOM, No. 21, PŁONSK, code 09-100, POCZTA PŁOŃSK, poland country
Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealer's office phone number: +48 23 662 69 20
Seller's fax number +48 23 662 69 25
Seller's bank account number 46 1020 1097 0000 7102 0133 9654
The Customer may communicate with the Seller by the addresses and telephone numbers specified in this paragraph.
The Customer may communicate by telephone with the Seller:
· from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at +48 23 662 69 20
To use the Store, including browsing the Store assortment and placing orders for Products, you need:
a terminal device with Internet access
b. having a web browser with Java Script support: Internet Explorer in the latest version, Google Chrome in the latest version, Mozilla Firefox in the latest version of Safari in the latest version of Opera in the latest version or other mobile versions,
c. active e-mail account
d. enabled cookies,
e. having a mobile phone number.
1. The Seller is not responsible to the fullest extent permitted by law, including interruptions in the operation of the Store due to force majeure, illegal actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Browsing the Assortment of the Store does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products contained in the store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
3. Prices listed in the Store are listed in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE STORE
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data:
• e-mail address
• password – the password must consist of at least six (6) characters: uppercase and lowercase letters and a minimum of one special character,
• residential address (street, block number, apartment number, city, zip code)
• phone number
• delivery address – if it is different from the address of residence,
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form. You can also sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
4. The Customer has the possibility at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees for it, to delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
RULES FOR PLACING AN ORDER
In order to place an Order, you must:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order and then click on the "To Cart" button;
3. log in or use the opportunity to place an Order without registration;
4. if you have chosen the option to place an Order without registration - fill out the Order Form by entering the details of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product);
5. click on the "Order and pay" button and confirm your order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
6. Choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order within the specified period, subject to § 8 paragraph 3.
For more information, please refer to the DELIVERY & PAYMENT tab in section 3. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT.
DELIVERY AND PAYMENT METHODS OFFERED
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery of the ordered Product:
a. UPS courier.
2. The customer may use the following payment methods:
a. Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account.
b. Electronic payments.
c. Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found in the DELIVERY and PAYMENT tab in section 4. SHIPPING AND PAYMENT METHOD.
PERFORMANCE OF THE SALES CONTRACT
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Terms and Conditions and payment.
2. Upon placing the Order and receiving payment, the Seller immediately ordered to be executed. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution takes place by sending the Seller the relevant e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the placing of the Order, which contains at least the seller's statements about receiving the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon confirmation of receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
3. The Product will be shipped by the Seller within the period specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
4. In the case of an order of Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date shall be the longest stated date.
5. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the Customer has the opportunity to request the delivery of the Products with parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer shall be counted from the date of recognition of the Seller's bank account.
7. Delivery of the Product takes place in Poland.
8. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Product (including transport fees, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the pages of the Online Store in the "Delivery Costs" tab and during the placing of the Order, including at the time of the Customer's wish to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The consumer purchasing products in BBQ.pl has a limited right of withdrawal, which is mainly due to the fact that the vast majority of products prepared by BBQ.pl products ordered within the Service are prepared according to the individual needs of the Customer, in addition, these products have a short period of time for consumption and which after opening the package can not be returned for health or hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
2. In accordance with Article 11(1) of Regulation (EC) No 12 38 of the Act of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance is not available to the Consumer m.in. for contracts:
a. in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or designed to meet his individual needs;
b. where the subject-matter of the service is an item which is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf life;
c. in which the object of the service is the item delivered in a sealed package which, after opening the package, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the packaging was opened after delivery;
COMPLAINT AND WARRANTY
1. The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a defect-free item.
2. BBQ.pl is liable to the Customer for defects in products under the rules set out in the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 as amended).
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to a complaint based on the provisions regarding the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. The complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended that you include m.in in your complaint. a concise description of the defect, circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, details of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint request immediately, no later than within 14 days. If the Seller does not respond to the request within 14 days, the Customer's request is deemed justified
7. Goods returned under the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3 of these Terms and Conditions.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
WAYS OF DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following exemplary options for using out-of-court complaint handling and redress:
3. The consumer shall be entitled to apply to the permanent consumer arbitral tribunal referred to in Article 10(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), requesting the settlement of a dispute arising out of the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
4. The consumer shall be entitled to address the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection in accordance with Article 11( 1) of Directive 91/414/EEC. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), requesting the opening of mediation proceedings for the amicable termination of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
5. The Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him/the Seller, also using the free assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (m.in. Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
PERSONAL DATA IN THE ONLINE STORE
1. The administrator of the personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Personal data of Customers collected by the administrator through the Online Store is collected for the purpose of fulfilling the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purpose.
3. The recipients of personal data of customers of the Online Store may be:
4. In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by post or courier in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary carrying out shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
5. In the case of a Customer who uses the electronic payment method or payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer, the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
6. The Customer has the right to access and correct the content of his data.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Shop are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, this is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code, shall apply; law on the provision of electronic services; consumer rights law, the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The customer has the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
*This page has been machine translated.